Wednesday, October 21, 2020
[ login ]
Dear Users,New version of Iber 2.6 has been released!
What’s new in v2.6:
- Water Quality module has been restructured. Now, all atmospheric variables can be implemented spatially and temporally distributed, and it must be only assigned once
- New pollutants in Water Quality module (Phosphorus, Phytoplankton, pH and Metals)
- New implementations in the Hydrological module. Now the user can implement the infiltration processes spatially distributed by raster files (SCS, Lineal model and Green&Ampt)
- New tool for converting LAZ files into DTM raster files (based on Spanish Geographical Institute protocols), but also for converting LAZ into LAS files
- This version of Iber is also available for Linux OS
Bugs report and improvement:
Donwload for free here!!!
- Corrections on the “Given level” inlet condition-type
- Some bugs in the “Energy” as a result that do not allowed to run the simulation when it was enabled
- Some corrections in the translation